There are so many people who cannot relate athletic injuries and rehabilitation combined. People only have the idea of rehab centers for the people who have mental illness and the people are addicted to some kind of drugs. But the fact is that if your muscles get ruptured or damaged during any sport then you will be admitted in the rehab as well. Because there are five stages of rehab for athletic injuries:
- Protection and offloading.
- Protected reloading and reconditioning.
- Sports specific strength and conditioning.
- Return to the sport.
- Injury prevention.
The rehab can also be called as the long-term care center. And there are different types of care centers of elderly folks as well. There are so many aged athletes who can go to any rehab for any kind of injury. All they have to do is search for the best long term care adult near me and they will be suggested with the most rated websites. But if you have been to the care centers a lot and you feel pained after getting home then there are some home remedies to get the pain relieved.
- The easiest way to reduce pain is to drink a lot of water. Believe it or not, drinking water can reduce muscle soreness. It is not an instant cure but it helps in the long run.
- The second way to reduce muscle pain is to use Epsom salt, magnesium oil or topical magnesium. It is a natural muscle relaxant and it will help you sooth the pain slowly and, in the most effective way. If you are of old age then use topical magnesium.
- The third way to lessen the pain is to use the cold and hot packs. You will have to see which one suits you best. Try the cold one first and if does not lessens the pain then use the hot pack.
- If you want to eat and regain muscle then we suggest that you eat black beans, pumpkin seeds, spinach, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews and almonds.
- If you want to sleep painlessly then we suggest that you massage super lightly by using essential oils that are specifically made for sore muscles. It is also used for reducing cramps and tension in the muscles.